Thread Labs 1.1
SHIPS WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS
Thread Labs 1.0 is a six part series that tells the story of Aurifil– from a shared celebration of our 40th anniversary, to our history and unique production process, to an in-depth education on our revered threads. From July through December of last year, subscribers gained all the necessary tools to more confidently create with a variety of thread weights and techniques, finishing the year inspired, armed with new skills and a wealth of knowledge.
These boxes are now available to purchase separately, giving unique access to a wonderful and creative thread education. Each box contains a range of thread in a featured thread weight + a postcard with details to access a secure digital portal which holds exclusive patterns, educational & interview videos, and more!
Thread Labs 1.1 | Introduction
Featured Educator: Karen L. Miller
In the box:
- Aurifilosophy 7 spool pack
- Aurifil Swatch Book
- Thread Reference Card
- Aurifil Storage Case
- Aurifil Family History Postcard
Key Digital Assets:
- VIDEO: Exploratory Aurifilosophy Session
- VIDEO: Project Review with Karen L. Miller
- PDF: Aurifilosophy Exemplar Pin Cushion by Karen L. Miller. Detailed project instructions + templates, including step-by-steps on best practices for each of the 7 included thread weights.